Top 10 Benefits Of A Raw Pet Food Diet
There are many benefits to feeding your pet a raw pet food diet. Unfortunately, many pet owners do not switch their pets to raw pet food until the pet is experiencing health problems. Make the switch to give your pet the longest, healthiest and happiest life possible. The following are some of the benefits that your pet will experience when fed on a raw pet food diet. The actual benefits experienced will vary depending on the species, breed and health of your pet. Always consult your holistic veterinarian prior to moving your pet to a raw pet food.
- No more doggy odour. Raw fed dogs don't smell.
- Stronger immune system. Raw fed pets have a greater resistance to viruses, bacteria and parasites.
- Healthier skin and coat. Raw pet food helps keep fur soft and shiny.
- Cleaner teeth and gums. When bones are included in the diet, they help you "brush" the teeth.
- Improved digestion. The natural enzymes in raw pet food help in digestion.
- Less stool. Raw pet food has more bio-available components which means less stool.
- Increased vitality. The energy and nutrients in raw pet food provide for a healthy, active pet.
- Fewer fertility or birthing issues. A raw pet food diet will help mothers give birth to healthy pups.
- Proper bone development. Pups grow more slowly which allows bones to mature properly.
- Less arthritis. Raw pet food helps reduce the incidence of arthritis in pets.
3P Naturals raw pet foods are made fresh and then flash frozen for convenience of use. Simply portion your daily supply and thaw one day in advance in your refrigerator. Use within 48 hours. Remember to practice safe food handling as you would with your own meals by placing it on a drip free tray.
For more benefits, see our list of recommended reading in our resources section.